Executives, CEOs, and busy professionals deal with constant pressure and stress. They often feel the weight of responsibility to keep their companies afloat while meeting the demands of colleagues, employees, shareholders, and other stakeholders.
This can make it difficult for executives struggling with substance issues to reach out for help. They may feel like they simply cannot take time off to get treatment. And they may worry about how entering a rehab program will affect their reputation among colleagues, employees, and others.
These are understandable concerns—especially given the unfortunate stigma that still surrounds addiction. But it shouldn’t prevent executives from getting the help they need.
Adelante Recovery Center provides discreet, confidential addiction treatment services for executives struggling with addiction and chemical dependency issues.
What Sets Our Executive Treatment Program Apart
Our executive treatment program is designed with busy professionals in mind. It allows clients with high-powered jobs to continue meeting some outside responsibilities while in treatment for substance abuse and mental health issues.
Clients in our executive treatment program have computer and phone access to manage day-to-day responsibilities and client relationships. Travel for client meetings may be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
Our addiction treatment for high-level professionals is discreet and confidential, and your privacy is our priority.
Our Treatment Approach
We offer a full continuum of care for our executive clients, customizing addiction treatment programs to fit your unique needs. Our services include:
- Medical detox
- Residential inpatient treatment (30, 60, and 90 days)
- Dual-diagnosis care
- Treatment for alcohol addiction
- Treatment for heroin/opioid addiction
- Treatment for all other substance abuse issues
We exclusively provide residential inpatient treatment at our Orange County rehab center. We find that clients do better in the more structured environment that residential rehab provides.
Our team will individualize treatment to meet your unique needs, and we are licensed and trained to treat co-occurring mental health conditions, including anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Research shows it’s vital to treat co-occurring disorders alongside substance abuse issues.
One-on-one therapy sessions form the core of our executive treatment program. Our licensed therapists use evidence-based therapeutic techniques to help clients understand the underlying causes of addiction. These techniques may include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) – This evidence-based psychotherapeutic technique helps people learn how to identify negative thoughts and beliefs and replace them with more realistic and objective ones. CBT has been proven to help treat a wide range of issues, from addictions to phobias to panic attacks.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) – DBT is a type of cognitive behavioral therapy that helps people learn to accept their circumstances, change destructive thought patterns and beliefs, and communicate more effectively.
Adelante prioritizes your privacy and comfort. We’ve thoughtfully designed our treatment center to feel like a home away from home. Clients in our executive treatment program benefit from:
- Private rooms with comfortable furnishings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Exercise facilities
- Computer access
- Private conference rooms with phone access
- Travel support
- Outdoor recreational opportunities
- Experiential activities like yoga and art therapy
Get Help Today
Despite their wealth and success, executives and other high-profile figures are not immune to the dangers of addiction.
If you’re an executive or business professional struggling with substance issues, contact us to learn more about how we can help you get discreet, professional treatment while managing your executive responsibilities. Our team will answer all your questions and help you schedule a tour of our Orange County executive rehab center.